Important! Be sure read and understand this page before you complete your cover purchase! Any doubts, call us on 01-2948669.
At Cover365 we don't ask you to complete any paper-work. Instead by applying for this insurance on-line you agree to the following:
- This quotation is based on the information which you have or will supply and the following Statements of Fact.
- This information will be used to calculate your premium, and terms and conditions of your quotation and will ultimately form the basis of the insurance contract between you (the Insured) and the insurer. It is therefore important that you read the risk presentation and all the information in this document and advise us immediately, if any of the details are incorrect or have been omitted.
- All material facts must be disclosed. A material fact is one which is likely to influence the insurer in the acceptance and assessment of your risk. If you are in any doubt as to whether a fact is material then it should be disclosed. Failure to do so may mean that your insurance is not valid, or that the Insurer is not liable to pay your claims.
- Disclosures should be clear and specific. We will not be deemed to have knowledge of any information generally referred to (for example the contents of company websites),or any matter not expressly drawn to our attention.
- This Statement of Fact together with the Insurance Quotation and Policy Document(s) will form your contract of insurance. A copy of the Policy Documents can be downloaded from here from our website.
- If any changes in circumstances arise during the period between your receiving this quotation and deciding to take it up (for example a change in the number of employees, or the occupation(s) you have disclosed you must advise us. You must also advise us of any change of occupation, during the period of insurance.
- You have not been asked to complete a written proposal form. Instead you have confirmed the following, which together with details of your business and number of your employees, form the basis of any ensuing contract with the Insurer
- no insurer has ever declined to insure you, or refuse to renew or terminate your Employers, Public or Products Liability insurance.
- you or your directors or partners have never been convicted of or charged with (but not yet tried for) a criminal offence, other than a motoring offence, except as provided for under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016.
- you or your directors or partners have never been owners, principals or partners of any other firm involved in this or a similar business which has been declared bankrupt.
You have not suffered any losses or made any claims, in the past 3 years for any of the liabilities to which this Insurance applies and you are not now aware of any incidents that could give rise to a claim under this insurance
- the total amount paid to Bona-Fide Sub Contractors does not exceed €150,000 or 25% of your annual turnover whichever is the lesser, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- Where your insurance includes either Employers Liability or Public Liability Only (Section 1 or 2) your payments to Labour Only Sub Contractors will be insured up to a max of €7,500 per year, unless you have specifically advised us otherwise
- any hot work you undertake, is carried out in accordance with the condition set out under Burning Welding and Cutting conditions applicable to Sections 1A and B of the policy.