Important! Be sure you read and understand this page before you buy your cover! Any doubts, call us on 01-2948669.
At cover365 we don't ask you to complete any paper-work. Instead by applying for your insurance on-line you agree to the following:
- You were not asked to complete a written proposal
form to arrange this insurance policy. Instead you have confirmed the following
Statements of Fact, which together with details of
your business and number of employees disclosed, form the basis of your
with SureStone Insurance dac:
- This information has been used to calculate your premium,
and terms and conditions of your policy and form the basis of the
insurance contract between you (the Insured) and the insurer (SureStone
Insurance dac). It is therefore important that all the
information in this document is correct and that you advise us immediately, if any
are incorrect or have been omitted.
- All material facts must be disclosed. A material fact is
one which is likely to influence the insurer in the acceptance and assessment of
your risk. If you are in any doubt as to whether a fact is material then it
should be disclosed. Failure to do so may mean that your insurance is not valid,
or that SureStone Insurance dac is not liable to pay your claims.
- Disclosures should be clear and specific. We will not be
deemed to have knowledge of any information generally referred to (for example
the contents of company websites), or any matter not expressly drawn to our
- This Statement of Fact together with your Insurance
Quotation and Policy Document collectively form your contract of insurance.
You have agreed the following Statements of fact:
- no insurer has ever declined to insure you, or refuse to renew or terminate your Employers, Public or Products Liability insurance.
- you or your directors or partners have never been convicted of or charged with (but not yet tried for) a criminal offence, other than a motoring offence, except as provided for under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016.
- you or your directors or partners have never been owners, principals or partners of any other firm involved in this or a similar business which has been declared bankrupt.
you have not suffered any losses or made any claims, in the past 3 years for any of the liabilities to which this Insurance applies and you are
not now aware of any incidents that could give rise to a claim under this insurance
- the total amount paid to Bona-Fide Sub Contractors does not exceed €150,000 or 25% of your annual turnover whichever is the lesser, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- your payments to Labour Only Sub Contractors do not exceed €5,000 per year, unless you specifically advise us otherwise.
- any hot work you undertake, is carried out in accordance with the condition 13 i set out on page: 12 of the policy.